Speary & Co has been bringing buying groups of membership associations and suppliers together since 2003 through Membership Benefits schemes.
Membership Benefits and supplier support of associations is not new, however, group buying programs have not till now persuaded association members to take full advantage of the benefits being offered by suppliers.
It takes focused sales and marketing engagement to realise the potential of Membership Benefits schemes. Membership associations tend to use traditional marketing approaches such as newsletters, web-sites and direct mail, which generally do not attract acceptable levels of response. Membership associations do not generally have or can afford a focused sales team to sell the membership on the various supplier benefits offered and generally expect the suppliers to do the sales for them.
Speary & Co. can;
- Deliver a full programme to associations with strategy, marketing, sales engagement and contracted suppliers;
- Provide suppliers with measurable results and qualified leads
- Provide members with tangible offerings for business and personal requirements
- Provide the technical infrastructure to capture transactions
- Provide the association, sports club or school with a revenue stream through sales generated from the programme.
We work with a range of suppliers and buying groups across New Zealand
We work with Nice1 who are specialists in Membership Benefits.